Creating a new gateway for the city, the CB1 redevelopment will transform Cambridge
CB1 will provide a state-of-the-art transport interchange and a magnificent new public square, together with prestigious ‘grade A’ offices, premium residential, retail and hotel space and purpose-built student residence accommodation.
- 25 acres
- Mixed-use scheme that will create a new city quarter for Cambridge
- New station square
- New transport interchange
- 500,000 sq ft grade A offices
- 500,000 sq ft prime residential units and student accommodation
- 70,000 sq ft PRS 70,000 sq ft hotel space
- 50,000 sq ft retail
- Joint venture with Network Rail
50 & 60 Station Road
Over 40% of the workforce have a higher education qualification - more than twice the UK national average.
One the Square